Deeper Life of Women in the Bible
Eight Enduring Women Who Discovered a Deeper Life
Groups Begin February 1st, 2023.
The Deeper Life of Women in the Bible is a companion course to our regular the Deeper Life Coaching Experience, that looks at eight enduring women who found answers to the vital longings of their souls. Each biblical profile will help women clarify their responses to the eight questions asked in The Deeper Life by Daniel Henderson and Brenda Brown.
If you have taken The Deeper Life Coaching, or simply read the book, this is a natural next and supplemental course for you!
“I love a book that draws from the “humanness” in Scripture. It always seems to drive me to bring my heart before God. The Deeper Life of the Women in The Bible accomplishes this beautifully. Brenda’s exhortations to women are simple, pure, and make the way clear for women to meet with Christ at the throne of grace. “
–CHRISSY TOLEDO, Author, Girl In The Song
This course is part of the Discipleship by Design pathway.
The main source-material used in this coaching is from a book entitled Deeper Life of Women of the Bible, which is part of The 6:3 Discipleship Guidepost Series, and is included as a part of this course.
Brenda Brown is a women’s speaker and co-author with Daniel Henderson of the book, The Deeper Life. She has been teaching principles for purposeful living for over 25 years. As a Life Coach, Brenda enjoys helping women navigate life’s seasons and transitions by discovering their purpose and building a strategic plan for intentional living. In the 37 years that she has been married to her husband, Tony, Brenda has experienced many transitions and enjoys sharing her experiences with other women. Brenda and Tony currently live near Atlanta, Georgia.
The Pathway of this Journey
The Deeper Life Coaching experience will transform the fabric of your daily life and change the trajectory of your future. Bring new intentionality and integrity to your walk with Christ, your relationships, and your ministry efforts.
As a participant in this coaching experience you will enjoy:
- An environment to generate strategies for effective personal and professional development.
- Accountability and guidance to create your own daily renewal strategy.
- A confidential place to come away from the hectic pace of life to find support and practical wisdom from fellow believers.
- A forum to create space and focus for your own spiritual health.
- A path for developing an “inside out” approach to life and ministry.
- Vital dialogue and practical coaching on EIGHT key topics that shape your inner life, character and ministry path.
This coaching journey also includes:
- Five 75-minute video coaching calls
- Free copy of the book, The Deeper Life of Women in the Bible: Eight Enduring Women Who Discovered a Deeper Life as well as additional course materials.
- Personal follow-up in between calls
The group will meet online via ZOOM Meetings platform. All sessions will be recorded and available for later viewing.
Coaching groups will meet every other week, addressing two of the 8 women in each gathering. The two week break between meetings will provide you adequate time for homework and reflection. See below for most up to date meeting times and dates.
Group meetings will be on Wednesdays at 3:30pm ET, during the following dates:
- February 1: Eve
- February 15: Hagar & Ruth
- March 1: Esther & The Daughters of Zelophehad
- March 15: Priscilla & Lydia
- March 29: The Samaritan Woman & Eunice
*Note: If you can not make a particular meeting, recordings will be posted for you to review at your convenience.
The cost for this coaching experience and course materials is $119.00, payable via check or credit card to Strategic Renewal. Payment plans are also available.