Help your church unlearn bad prayer habits, while embracing Biblical truths and insights that will empower your people to lead a vibrant and satisfying prayer life – both personally and corporately.
As an added bonus, each option includes a time of leadership training to help your leaders continue to shepherd your church into becoming a house of prayer.
A Weekend of Renewal
Often given over a weekend, our three-day experience offers several different options, each combining profound, Biblical teaching with a powerful, spiritual experience that will forever change the way your church prays. With two different options to choose from, our Transforming Seminar can be catered to your congregation’s specific area of need.
Each Transforming Seminar Experience Includes:
(Not all apply to Prayer Summit option)
- Full day seminar based on one of Daniel Henderson’s books (lecture style format)
- Interactive, Scripture-based, corporate prayer experience(s)
- Special leadership training time for pastors, staff, and ministry leaders
- Preaching in weekend worship services (optional)
Also, we highly recommend the following plan for long-term
follow up and application AFTER the Transforming Seminar experience:
- Small group studies (provided by Strategic Renewal at a special discount for Transforming Seminar congregations).
- Participation in a pastoral coaching group (also provided at a discount) to give pastoral leaders tools and encouragement for long-term leadership and implementation.
Transforming Prayer Seminar Experience
Based on Daniel Henderson’s book, Transforming Prayer: How Everything Changes When You Seek God’s Face.
Jesus Christ transforms lives. Yet so many people are discouraged with prayer. Instead of a genuine encounter with God, prayer is little more than a grocery list of requests.
The Transforming Prayer Seminar will help you overcome common barriers to praying effectively, and awaken your prayer life with simple, biblical patterns of prayer. Learn to truly encounter God in prayer every day, as you worship Him through Scripture and by His Spirit. When you experience the profound difference of worship-based prayer, your faith and life will never be the same.
In this practical series, your church will gain valuable insights around these topics:
- Rethinking Prayer Lists
- Breaking Bad Prayer Habits
- More than a Five-Minute Prayer
- A Vision for Organic Revival
- Concluding Prayer Experience
Believers, new and mature, who have misgivings about the purpose of prayer and feel a need to gain a better understanding of how prayer can change their lives. This seminar primarily enables Christians for their personal prayer lives but also had a strong component for praying in community.
The Strategic Renewal Prayer Summit Experience
The Most New-Testament Prayer Experience You Will Ever Have!
It is not truly possible to describe a Prayer Summit with words, as many of us have never experienced anything like it.
Far different from the typical prayer meeting or conference, these experiences are an unscripted, extended time of seeking God (akin to the prayer gatherings we see in Acts 2 or Acts 13), whereby we worship together, read Scripture, and edify one another, all with a focus on seeking God and His will for our lives. It’s a remarkable experience that is so personally intimate, yet communal and corporate at the same time. The one thing that we can say is, your church will never pray the same after a prayer summit experience.
Your church will greatly benefit from a Strategic Renewal Prayer Summit experience, if you are desiring to:
- Take time away from the distractions of life to exclusively seek God
- Experience corporate prayer in a very natural, organic environment
- Experience the power of Scripture anew, when combined in a setting of worship and prayer
- Listen to God in times of solitude and silence
- Learn to wait on God as a church, and discern His voice
- Quickly build deep and meaningful relationships with other believes in your church
Any believer who wants to truly experience a greater reality in prayer in community with other believers.